Last Updated: 16 December 2017
By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use our services.
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or app or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site or app, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you can’t use the services anymore. Because our services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Creating an Account
In order to access and use the services, you will need to register and create an account. By creating an account, you represent that you are not barred from using the services under applicable law. When creating an account, you may be required to provide certain PII about yourself and will establish a username and a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about your account.
When creating an Account, don’t:
- provide any false PII to us (including a false username) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission;
- use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization; or
- use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
- register more than one account with the purpose of creating a “dummy” account. Infotonomy may decide at its sole discretion that the account in question is “dummy” and terminate the account.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the services that violates our Terms. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account, and agree to notify us if your password is lost, stolen, or disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You are responsible for activities that occur under your account.
You can link your account to various webmail, social networking, and other online accounts. You may only link your own accounts. We will access and retrieve your account information from these sites on your behalf (in some cases, by using your username and password) to make certain information or services available to you through the services. By linking your other accounts, you expressly authorize us to access your account information from those third party accounts, on your behalf and permit us to access, use and, in some cases, store your account information to accomplish the foregoing.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to our services. You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.
Infotonomy and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to our services and content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that our services and content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Kingdom.
Rights in User Content Granted by You
You are responsible for the User Content that you post to our services, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting content to our services, you grant Infotonomy a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicense able, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, repro duce, and distribute such content on and through our services. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make such content available to other users of the services.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of the content on or through the services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. We ask that you respect our on-line community and other users when posting content and using our services. When submitting content to or otherwise using our services, you agree not to:
- submit material that violates a third party’s proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, or that otherwise violates any applicable law;
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our users or any third party;
- publish any private information of someone, like their address, phone number, email address, and similar information without their permission;
- submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- post advertisements;
- impersonate another person or represent yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals;
- solicit a user’s password or other account information; or
- harvest user names, addresses, or email addresses for any purpose.
This list is an example and is not intended to be complete or exclusive. We don’t have an obligation to monitor your access to or use of the services or to review or edit any content, but we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any content that we consider, in our sole discretion, to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to our services.
Infotonomy is not responsible for content that might be offensive, harmful or inaccurate. Infotonomy cannot monitor all chats and communication between players and players can be exposed to rude or offensive language or references. You agree that under no circumstances will Infotonomy be liable for any content or derivative loss or damage of any sort incurred via Squizus.
Rights and Terms for the App
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you have the right to download and install a copy of the App to your mobile device, and to access and use our services, for your own personal use. With respect to the App you download, you may not: (i) copy, modify or distribute the App for any purpose; (ii) transfer, sublicense, lease, lend, rent or otherwise distribute the App or the services to any third party; (iii) decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works of the App or the services; (iv) make the functionality of the App or the services available to multiple users through any means; or (v) use the services in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
The following terms apply to the App accessed through or downloaded from any app store or distribution platform (like the Google Play) where the App is made available. You acknowledge and agree that:
- These Terms are concluded between you and Infotonomy, and not with the App Provider, and that Infotonomy (not the App Provider), is solely responsible for the App.
- The App Provider has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- In the event of any failure of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the App Provider, and the App Provider will refund the purchase price for the App to you (if applicable) and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Provider will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. Any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Infotonomy.
- The App Provider is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- In the event of any third party claim that the App or your possession and use of that App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Infotonomy will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by these Term
- The App Provider, and its subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms as related to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of these Terms, the App Provider will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms as related to your license of the App against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
- You must also comply with all applicable third party terms of service when using the App.
Our services may change from time to time and/or we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the services (or features within the services), possibly without prior notice to you. Our services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the content or information on the services, queries made through the services, or from other information. The types and extent of advertising on the services are also subject to change over time. In consideration for providing you the services, you agree that we and our third party providers and partners may place advertising on our services or in connection with the display of content or information on our services.
Contests and promotions
Infotonomy may conduct promotions through Squizus, including, without limitation, contests. Each promotion may have additional Terms and rules, which will be posted or otherwise made available to you, and for purposes of each Promotion, will be deemed incorporated into and form a part of this agreement.
Infotonomy respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Infotonomy’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Account holders who repeatedly infringe the rights of copyright holders.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
The services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
Our services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the services: (i) attempt to access or search the services or download content from the services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than the software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers; (ii) access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (iii) gather and use information, such as other users’ names, real names, email addresses, available through the services to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or other form of solicitation; (iv) use the services for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not by these Terms; (v) violate any applicable law or regulation; or (vi) encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. We reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above and/or involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms.
We may terminate your access to and use of the services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you.
Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between Infotonomy and you regarding the services and content, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between Infotonomy and you regarding the services and content.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Infotonomy’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect. Infotonomy may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications provided by Infotonomy under these Terms, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be given: by Infotonomy (i) via email; or (ii) by posting to the services. For notices made by email, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Infotonomy’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Infotonomy. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise.
Questions & contact information
If you have any questions about these Terms or the services, please contact Infotonomy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFOTONOMY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Infotonomy Ltd respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Infotonomy’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Squizus IP Guidelines
When using the Squizus logo you must make sure not to imply any relationship with the Squizus brand to avoid confusion. Using the trademark in a way that will suggest your material is in connection to Squizus is a serious infringement of trademark rights. Anything having a negative impact on the Squizus brand in not allowed.
Negative impact is determined at our sole discretion. You should not use the Squizus trademark to refer to any other service than the Squizus Application owned by Infotonomy Ltd. You cannot use Squizus in the name of your application, website or other product. If you make any Squizus related content it must be original material that does not infringe the copyright of Infotonomy or third parties. Answers to the Squizus questions and the questions are our content and therefore protected by copyright and not applicable for your usage. You cannot use the Squizus logo anywhere to advertise or identify your website, application or other material. Imitating the Squizus design, logo or typefaces is not allowed. Any usage, which will lead to confusion of origin or impersonate the Squizus brand, is strictly forbidden. Modifying any Squizus trademarks is forbidden.